On Jul 26, 2010, at 11:05 AM, Luis Lavena wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Evan Phoenix <evan / fallingsnow.net> =
wrote:
>> There are custom changes to rubygems in trunk that are not yet in =
rubygems master. You can not use rubygems master or any other version of =
rubygems with 1.9 trunk other than the version that 1.9 trunk ships =
with.
>>=20
>=20
> Thank you Evan,
>=20
> I was hoping those changes be sync'ed back with RubyGems as soon as
> possible, seems they didn't made yet. Any particular place we should
> look at for it?

When we decide that the changes in 1.9 are the proper ones, then I'll =
feed them back into rubygems. Is there a reason to do it sooner? Why are =
people using rubygems master on 1.9 trunk?

 - Evan