On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Evan Phoenix <evan / fallingsnow.net> wrote:
> There are custom changes to rubygems in trunk that are not yet in rubygem=
s master. You can not use rubygems master or any other version of rubygems =
with 1.9 trunk other than the version that 1.9 trunk ships with.

Thank you Evan,

I was hoping those changes be sync'ed back with RubyGems as soon as
possible, seems they didn't made yet. Any particular place we should
look at for it?
--=20
Luis Lavena
AREA 17