Hello,

In message "[ruby-core:31403] Re: [Bug #3523][Assigned] win32 exception c0000029 on exit using fibers"
    on Jul.21,2010 21:41:45, <billk / cts.com> wrote:
> Interesting.
>
> Do we know why it is unsafe to use run_in_fiber specifically during the
> unbind callback?

Because it's called from the C++ destructor.
When swiching fibers in ruby code which is called from C++
destructor, the heap of destructing C++ object seems to be
corrupted.
I've not understood yet why switching fibers corrupt the
heap and how to avoid the corruption.

So, now I can say only that you should not switch fibers
with the posibility to be called in C++ destructor.

Regards,
--
U.Nakamura <usa / garbagecollect.jp>