Hi,

2010/7/21 Evan Phoenix <evan / fallingsnow.net>:
>> Hi, Evan
>>
>> This ticket is about gem_prelude.rb.
>> Do you think this should be fixed in 1.9.2?
>> And what do you think about nobu's patch?
>
> Nobu's patch is fine. It's a minor modification of my original patch for this issue. Nobu's patch was reverted from trunk because of the lazy sweep issue, as I recall.
>
> If we can apply the patch to 1.9.2, we should.

Thank you for your quick reply!

Did you get a commit bit?  If you did, could you apply it to
trunk and check "make test-rubyspec" and "make check"?
If you see no problem, please commit it to trunk.

If no problem is reported in a few days, I'll backport it to
ruby_1_9_2.

--
Yusuke Endoh <mame / tsg.ne.jp>

http://redmine.ruby-lang.org