On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 21:08, Nobuyoshi Nakada <nobu / ruby-lang.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At Mon, 19 Jul 2010 06:51:44 +0900,
> Ricardo Panaggio wrote in [ruby-core:31345]:
>> Thanks a lot for all your improvements! And now, thanks a lot for
>> SizedQueue and ConditionVariable. It was very very helpful.
>>
>> I was studying your improvements to get SizedQueue and
>> ConditionVariable better before sending any patch to the list, but I'm
>> sure that it couldn't be better than what you've showed us now.
>
> It needs to restructure rb_data_type_t, as I've thought for a
> while.

I've studied the code for away and didn't get it. It seems it's ok for me.

> BTW, is the official name of your project which is listed in
> <http://rubysoc.org/projects>?  If so, I'll have to write a

The title of my project it "Improving Ruby's Synchronization
Primitives and Core Libraries" [1]. I have sent my abstract to RubySoC
organization, but it seems that information have lost its way to them.

> change log such as...
>
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0* ext/thread: merged from RubySOC 2010 #17 "Coming Soon!".

It's not fair that that huge contribution of yours would be credited to me =
=3D/

[1] http://pastebin.com/viSnfqe6