Hi,

2010/7/12 Luis Lavena <luislavena / gmail.com>:
> On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 12:26 PM, Yusuke ENDOH <mame / tsg.ne.jp> wrote:
>> Uh-oh, rc2 has been released.
>> This issue entered a more difficult phase...
>>

> This means that Evan Phoenix fix hasn't been integrated?

Yes.

> That is a terrible news, considering that Roger Pack's report was
> highly unlikely be related or associated with Evan's fix.

Agreed.  But unless the problem is reported without the fix, we can't
help but be conservative to include the fix.

> Where we can see the schedule of releases? Aiming in the future not
> miss those deadlines with critical things that could be problematic
> for lot of developers.

http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/wiki/ruby-19/ReleasePlan

Originally, rc1 had been the last chance to include the patch with
public preview.  But Yugui planned to release rc2 to spare us some
time for some issues.  We missed the true last chance.

I talked with Yugui a few minutes, and

  - she had had no reluctance to include the fix if it is dependable
    (but I don't know whether she will accept the fix even after rc2)

  - she didn't think this issue was serious because it could be
    worked around by using bundler (? I'm not sure that I understand
    her opinion precisely)

--
Yusuke Endoh <mame / tsg.ne.jp>