Thanks Aaron! =3D)

But I still have a question. It's difficult to send a small patch to
port Queue to C. At least it seems for me. I can't break the port in
pieces, that would break Ruby.

My idea is to send a patch with Queue and SizedQueue only, witch will
be a big patch. Does anyone have any idea on how to break it so that I
can send smaller patches?

Thanks again,

Ricardo Panaggio