--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO

On Wed, Jul 07, 2010 at 10:55:58AM +0900, Ricardo Panaggio wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> I'm Ricardo Panaggio, RubySoC student (slot #17, project here:
> http://migre.me/UA9p, as it was not updated on rubysoc site yet), and
> my first task on my SoC project it to implement Queue and SizedQueue
> in C. A patch is in its way to come, and I'd like to know whatever
> I'll have to do to have it analyzed and (maybe, if it's good enough
> and if it's interesting for Ruby core) accepted.
>=20
> As this it my first patch to Ruby, I don't know where to begin with.
> Am I supposed to create a feature request on redmine? Should I send it
> to the list so that it can be analyzed and discussed? A pull request
> is enough?

When you have your patch ready, submit a ticket to redmine and attach
the patch along with a description of what it does.  When you file the
ticket, it will also (automatically) be sent to ruby-core.

My advice to you is to submit smaller patches more frequently than to
submit one giant patch.

I can't wait to see the stuff you're working on!

--=20
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovemaking.com/

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO