Hello,

I'm Ricardo Panaggio, RubySoC student (slot #17, project here:
http://migre.me/UA9p, as it was not updated on rubysoc site yet), and
my first task on my SoC project it to implement Queue and SizedQueue
in C. A patch is in its way to come, and I'd like to know whatever
I'll have to do to have it analyzed and (maybe, if it's good enough
and if it's interesting for Ruby core) accepted.

As this it my first patch to Ruby, I don't know where to begin with.
Am I supposed to create a feature request on redmine? Should I send it
to the list so that it can be analyzed and discussed? A pull request
is enough?

Thanks for any reply in advance

Ricardo Panaggio