Action Dispatch is the component responsible for handling requests and

Action Pack's dependency, in the fourth beta release, was on version 1.1.0
of rack. In Yehuda's example, the loaded version should be 1.1 and not 1.2.

I also agree that this should be fixed for the 1.9.2 release, given its
impact.

---