Priority changed from Normal to Low

Hi,

Sorry for late reply.  I had trouble setting up Sparc Solaris.
I managed to prepare it, but I found the test worked for me.

  $ ./ruby test/ruby/test_thread.rb
  Loaded suite test/ruby/test_thread
  Started
  Finished in 16.655716 seconds.

  32 tests, 85 assertions, 0 failures, 0 errors, 0 skips

  Test run options: --seed 60800

  $ file ruby
  ruby:           ELF 64-bit MSB executable SPARCV9 Version 1, dynamically linked, not stripped

  $ uname -a
  SunOS blade1000dev.home.yugui.jp 5.10 Generic_142900-03 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-1000

I guess there may be some race condition, but we can't debug
unreproducible issue.  So the priority is set to Low.
Contribution (debugging the issue and writing a patch) is
wanted.

--
Yusuke Endoh <mame / tsg.ne.jp>

http://redmine.ruby-lang.org