Hi,

Sorry for late response.  I hope my comment doesn't have bad effects
to your RSoC project by any chance.

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 14:29, Jonathan Nielsen <jonathan / jmnet.us> wrote:
> I am actually here, and I would be very interested in hearing from
> community members about this. =A0I am somewhat confused by your comment
> here. =A0I don't think that simply taking the jar/zip format and
> slapping ruby files into it is in any way adequate for the project at
> hand. =A0Could you clarify your opinion about this? =A0Thank you.

It's good if the archive works transparently from the current
'feature' system of Ruby I think.  Scanning archives and 'require'
customization would be enough challenging task.  Please consider to
not adding 'require_from_archive' or something new method that breaks
source code compatibility.

Regards,
// NaHi