> Thanks for your comment.
>
> The goal of this project is what I meant.
> http://rubysoc.org/projects
> Project #18: Ruby Archive Format
>
> My comment for project members, if they hear.
>
> Please please please do NOT reinvent a new format. It won't be secure.
> It may not be consistent. It may not be interoprerable. It should not
> be easily implemented.
>
> Regards,
> // NaHi

I am actually here, and I would be very interested in hearing from
community members about this.  I am somewhat confused by your comment
here.  I don't think that simply taking the jar/zip format and
slapping ruby files into it is in any way adequate for the project at
hand.  Could you clarify your opinion about this?  Thank you.

-Jonathan Nielsen