--Boundary-02RZ0A+XqCicMGk7

On Wednesday 16 June 2004 15:38, Dmitry Borodaenko wrote:
> I hope Matz looks at all the alternatives before switching. Personally,
> I don't like any of Subversion (bad license, Apache2 dependency),
> BitKeeper (non-free), or arch (non-Windows-friendly by design), I like
> Monotone better, and I heard good things about Darcs from AB.

I don't know about Monotone, but I've used Darcs.  It is adequate, and there
are things I like about it; however, Darcs doesn't scale very well, and there
are some things you simply can't do with it.  For example, you can't export
or switch subdirectories of a project.

--
### SER
### Deutsch|Esperanto|Francaise|Linux|XML|Java|Ruby|Aikido

--Boundary-02RZ0A+XqCicMGk7

--Boundary-02RZ0A+XqCicMGk7--