On 5/15/10, KOSAKI Motohiro <kosaki.motohiro / gmail.com> wrote:
[[a slick little patch to just use setpriority]]

And that works?!?

Frankly, I should have tried this first, but I assumed it had been
tried already and my groping around in NPTL source code seemed to
indicate that it wouldn't. As long as this works, it is a much better
solution than what I did.

How universal is this? You've got #ifdef linux in there, does that
mean it won't work on any other posix system? Is this likely to work
on windows? (I'm trying desperately to think of an excuse for keeping
my patch around, can you tell?)