On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 09:05:31PM +0900, Sean E. Russell wrote:
> But, you're right.  Matz has to *want* to shed the shackles of CVS;
> Ruby isn't a democracy.  I really hope that Matz at least reads up on
> Subversion and looks at the advantages of migrating.

I hope Matz looks at all the alternatives before switching. Personally,
I don't like any of Subversion (bad license, Apache2 dependency),
BitKeeper (non-free), or arch (non-Windows-friendly by design), I like
Monotone better, and I heard good things about Darcs from AB.

Oops, didn't mean a holy war here ;-)

--
ϥΥΥ ѥޥȥʥۥҥ