Hi Lucas,

> It was reported in Debian bug #580464 that the same
> problem affects Debian GNU/kFreeBSD. Is there a reason
> why the #ifdefs around rb_thread_stop_timer()/rb_thread_start_timer()
> aren't simply removed? With Linux and NetBSD affected,
> it's likely that everybody is affected.

Basically, The stable branch shouldn't be change by guess.
Then, We only changed the branch by an actual bug report.

but, personally, I incline your opinion...
Naruse-san, Urabe-san, What do you think?

> (Btw, I can't find how to reopen this bug report)

me too.
Could you please open another ticket? I'll make the ticket
relationship againt #2739.

Thanks.