Hello,

In message "[ruby-core:29892] Re: [Bug #1685] Some windows unicode path issues remain"
    on Apr.30,2010 08:12:33, <billk / cts.com> wrote:
| In order to avoid duplication of effort, I wanted to inquire
| whether anyone else may currently be working on Windows
| Unicode related code?
|

| U.Nakamura wrote:
| >
| >   (2) need testers :)
| >   (3) need the worker(s) to make the patch to trunk
|

| If there is no conflict with others' work, I would like to
| attempt merging the win32-unicode branch into trunk within
| the next week or two.

Ah, I've merged most parts of win32-unicode-test branch because
the time limit of code freeze (Apr.30) has come.
# See r27570

Of course, test cases and bug reports are welcomed.

Regards
--
U.Nakamura <usa / garbagecollect.jp>