Thanks Yuki!

I'm writing to the ruby hacking guide in order to offer my help with the
translation, but I dont know any Japanese :(
However, It seems the project is almost dead.

Yesterday, I was browsing the bug list and I found all of them very high
level for a beginner.

Is there any list with bugs or things to do for a novice? Maybe a good star=
is to try to write some tests or documentation.

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 6:45 AM, Yugui <yugui / yugui.jp> wrote:

> On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 11:22 PM, Roberto Perez <robj.perez / gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I would really want to help the project, but by now, I'm completely los=
t,

> Welcome to hacking Ruby!
>
> > Would you recommend me something to do as a good starting point? Is the=
re
> > any "bug friendly" to begin with? Is there any technical document talki=
ng
> > about the internals of ruby?
>
> "Ruby Hacking Guide" (http://www.loveruby.net/ja//rhg/book/ ) is the
> primary document you should refer.
> But it is little out of date, and the up to date edition is under
> development. Making things worse, it is written in Japanese.
>
> You can read partially translated version of RHG at:
> http://rhg.rubyforge.org/
>
> Also wiki pages on the Redmine will help you.
>  http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/wiki/ruby/Main
> Developer How to:
>  http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/wiki/ruby/DeveloperHowto
>
> ruby-core@freenode is useful to ask questions to committers.
>
> --
> Yuki Sonoda (Yugui)
> yugui / yugui.jp
> http://yugui.jp

--=20
http://zbutton.wordpress.com/
blog sobre programaci=F3n y tecnolog=EDa