On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 11:22 PM, Roberto Perez <robj.perez / gmail.com> wrote:
> I would really want to help the project, but by now, I'm completely lost, I

Welcome to hacking Ruby!

> Would you recommend me something to do as a good starting point? Is there
> any "bug friendly" to begin with? Is there any technical document talking
> about the internals of ruby?

"Ruby Hacking Guide" (http://www.loveruby.net/ja//rhg/book/ ) is the
primary document you should refer.
But it is little out of date, and the up to date edition is under
development. Making things worse, it is written in Japanese.

You can read partially translated version of RHG at:
http://rhg.rubyforge.org/

Also wiki pages on the Redmine will help you.
 http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/wiki/ruby/Main
Developer How to:
 http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/wiki/ruby/DeveloperHowto

ruby-core@freenode is useful to ask questions to committers.