Hello!

My name is Roberto and I would like to introduce myself to the list.

I'm an experiencied C/C++ developer and proudly user of Ruby :D (well, I
flirted sometimes with Python as well :)

I'm always very interested in interpreters/compilers, and ruby is a
wonderful example. Its a nice language and platform! :)

I would really want to help the project, but by now, I'm completely lost, I
have already checked out the code from the svn and I have built it in OSX
and Linux without any problem. I have been looking around the bug list in
redmine also.

So, I have a lot of questions:
Would you recommend me something to do as a good starting point? Is there
any "bug friendly" to begin with? Is there any technical document talking
about the internals of ruby?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Cheers.
--=20
http://zbutton.wordpress.com/
blog sobre programaci=F3n y tecnolog=EDa