Hi,

Sorry I have not read mails in a few days because of trip.

2010/4/29 NAKAMURA, Hiroshi <nakahiro / gmail.com>:
> We don't have much interest to this trivial behavior. Can't you accept
> my proposal? It requires less work for changes. :-)

What is your proposal?

I thought you proposed a backport of the behavior (multiple pushbacks
and behind the beginning) to general IO.  [ruby-core:27114]
I guess it is difficult, but I'm not against it.  [ruby-core:29842]

Are you proposing the revert of 1.8 StringIO's new behavior?
Even if so, I'm also not against it.  Please ask knu (1.8 maintainer)
or matz.

Anyway, I have no right to accept your proposal :-)

--
Yusuke Endoh <mame / tsg.ne.jp>