On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 2:14 AM, Marc-Andre Lafortune
<ruby-core-mailing-list / marc-andre.ca> wrote:

> I also think that ZeroDivisionError should be a descendant of
> Math::DomainError, but that is less important and should be confirmed.

To me, "divide by zero" is such a fundamental low-level error, whereas
Math::DomainError sounds more high-level, and the two don't mix well.
I understand your logic though, and don't mind either way.  Just
throwing in another thought.

Thanks for your work on this, Marc-Andre and others.  I'm looking
forward to Ruby having more mathematical correctness and goodies out
of the box.

Gavin