Hi,

Thank you for your quick response, in spite of my very late
response!

2010/4/23 Petr Salinger <redmine / ruby-lang.org>:
> 1) for sigprocmask part, please just replace sigprocmask() by pthread_sigmask() and leave
> possibility to use sigsetmask(). Ideally also replace the check and HAVE_SIGPROCMASK.
> I doubt there will be a platform with sigprocmask without pthread_sigmask available.

pthread_sigmask is already used in rb_disable_interrupt and
rb_enable_interrupt.  But AFAIK, there is no bug report about
build error because of absence of pthread_sigmask.
So I think we don't have to worry about it.

> 2) PTHREAD_CREATE_DETACHED is used in native_thread_create(), and native_thread_join() calls ?pthread_join(th, 0) - at least in current Debian 1.9.1.378-2

Yes, but native_thread_join is not used against a thread
created by native_thread_create.
native_thread_join is used just against timer thread which
is created by pthread_create, not by native_thread_create.

> 3) please could you add fix also for

Okay.  Will do.

--
Yusuke Endoh <mame / tsg.ne.jp>