On Apr 19, 2010, at 20:53, Tomo Kazahaya wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 1:56 AM, Eric Hodel <drbrain / segment7.net> =
wrote:
>> I've seen no de-facto mapping in the community of Foo.bar to either =
Foo::bar or Foo#bar.
>=20
> In Japanese Ruby community, it's likely that Foo.bar refers to =
Foo::bar, the class method.
(http://doc.okkez.net/192/view/ -- it's in Japanese, sorry),
> Foo.bar is the primary way to describe Foo::bar.
>=20
> In addition, Foo.#bar is used to describe a module function bar of =
module Foo.

I will try to make RDoc's crossref support both class methods and =
instance methods sooner rather than later, hopefully for inclusion in =
1.9.2.  (I need to focus on RubyGems.)

I have not heard of Foo.#bar.  I can make RDoc support this as well.  =
Where can I find code samples that use this?  Japanese comments are ok.=