Hi,

2010/4/19 Ryan Davis <ryand-ruby / zenspider.com>:
> All pigheadedness aside, why is it is a bug that rubygems doesn't work wi=
th minitest when it isn't a bug that it doesn't work with bacon, rspec, and=
 every other test framework under the sun? Since ruby doesn't have a real s=
tandard project layout and a unified testing setup (like the way perl does)=
, it isn't reasonable to expect that rubygems' "--test" flag be able to wor=
k with project and their tests/specs/stories/whatever-we-come-up-with-nexts=
.

I guess that rubygems' "--test" flag was created in consideration of
test/unit.  And actually, the old test/unit had provided "passed?"
before it was replaced with minitest.

I can understand you if test/unit compat layer of minitest provides
"passed?".  If it does so, I think this is a fault of rubygems that
uses minitest but not test/unit.

--=20
Yusuke ENDOH <mame / tsg.ne.jp>