On Apr 13, 2010, at 17:19 , Eric Hodel wrote:

> On Apr 13, 2010, at 10:11, Yusuke Endoh wrote:
>=20
>> Issue #1085 has been updated by Yusuke Endoh.
>>=20
>>=20
>> Hi, Eric Hodel
>>=20
>> Couldn't you fix this on rubygems side?
>> I hope this will be fixed ASAP.
>=20
> I think so.  I will be dedicating time later this week to RubyGems and =
1.9.2.
>=20
>> Well, he is pigheaded...
>=20
> Maybe I can publicly shame him into fixing this correctly instead of =
via RubyGems:
>=20
> 17:15 me: hahaha
> 17:15 me: read ruby-core:29499
> 17:16 Ryan: hah
> 17:17 Ryan: Ryan Davis disconnected

All pigheadedness aside, why is it is a bug that rubygems doesn't work =
with minitest when it isn't a bug that it doesn't work with bacon, =
rspec, and every other test framework under the sun? Since ruby doesn't =
have a real standard project layout and a unified testing setup (like =
the way perl does), it isn't reasonable to expect that rubygems' =
"--test" flag be able to work with project and their =
tests/specs/stories/whatever-we-come-up-with-nexts.