Hi,

2010/3/30 NAKAMURA, Hiroshi <nakahiro / gmail.com>:
>> Okay, now I can verbalize more precisely what I really hate.
>> I hate open and NOT ASSIGNED tickets.  They should be clarifed
>> where their responsibility lies.  If there is no one who has
>> responsibility, it is unfortune but unavoidable to close
>> such tickets as WONTFIX.
>
> I prefer to keep those tickets untouched or label 'Information Needed'
> status.  Closing ticket too soon sometimes leads "Out of sight, out of
> mind."  It's good to let issue tracker express the project status as
> it is.

Agreed.  I guess 'Feedback' exists for the status.

But I dislike it because 'Feedback' tickets appear in the list of
'open' tickets.  It is cumbersome to grasp tickets that we must
handle yet.

If there is a kind of label that means like 'Feedback' and does
not appear in the list, such as 'Contribution Wanted', I'll use
the label.  But currently, there is no maintainer of redmine :-(

BTW, Christian Holtje, do you look the discussion?  Could you
please answer Hiroshi's question?

--
Yusuke ENDOH <mame / tsg.ne.jp>