Hi,

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 22:15, Yusuke ENDOH <mame / tsg.ne.jp> wrote:
>> The problem, for me, was closing the ticket without giving a time to
>> identify the cost for fix.
>
> Time will not solve a concern unless there is a person who
> considers the concern, I think.

Even though I'd posted a question before closing? You don't allow
non-maintainer's contribution? I don't think you don't.

> Okay, now I can verbalize more precisely what I really hate.
> I hate open and NOT ASSIGNED tickets. =A0They should be clarifed
> where their responsibility lies. =A0If there is no one who has
> responsibility, it is unfortune but unavoidable to close
> such tickets as WONTFIX.

I prefer to keep those tickets untouched or label 'Information Needed'
status.  Closing ticket too soon sometimes leads "Out of sight, out of
mind."  It's good to let issue tracker express the project status as
it is.

Regards,
// NaHi