Hi,

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 12:49 PM, Yusuke ENDOH <mame / tsg.ne.jp> wrote:
> Think about something nice :-)

I'm trying :-)

> In any way, he finally answered the ticket before spec freezing.

Yes, he did.

Are we better off with this answer than with none? How does that
encourage me to make a feature request so that matrices can be used to
solve linear equations (arguably their main use!). At this rate, how
long would that take?

And what did it take to get this bad answer?
- It took a plea from me, which I sent to his personal email address
(in addition to this mailing-list).
- No reply for 2 weeks, to me or the mailing-list.
- Then a followup by yourself (thanks!)
- Still no reply, so you made another followup, 3 days later.
- Finally, a sign of life from Keiju, not to me directly or to my
plea, but on the Japanese mailing list stating that work will begin a
week later.
- Two weeks later, we get this.
Let us not forget the maintainer rules, which say that it is not
acceptable to not reply within 3 months.
Moreover, these rules were setup by Yugui (big thanks!) partly in
response to my repeated complaints about the maintainership of Keiju.

Yusuke, thank you for your support.

I'm trying my best to keep a positive attitude even though I can not
see how the Ruby community benefits for the current state of affairs.
I just hope things improve, one way or another.

Thanks, and sorry for the noise,

Marc-Andr=E9