Hi,

2010/3/29 NAKAMURA, Hiroshi <nakahiro / gmail.com>:
> On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 21:24, Yusuke ENDOH <mame / tsg.ne.jp> wrote:
>> However, such document investigation and major revamping take cost.
>> Because there is no maintainer for ruby-openssl, we can't help but
>> do superficial fix, unfortunately.
>
> The problem, for me, was closing the ticket without giving a time to
> identify the cost for fix.

Time will not solve a concern unless there is a person who
considers the concern, I think.

>> Hiroshi, please think about becoming maintainer for openssl. ?It
>> will make everybody happy :-)
>
> Becoming a maintainer fixes the 'closing ticket too soon' problem?

I think so.  If you are a maintainer, the ticket can be left
open with assigning to you.  A release manager can ask you
the current status, and can encourage you to address/update
tickets assigned to you :-)

Okay, now I can verbalize more precisely what I really hate.
I hate open and NOT ASSIGNED tickets.  They should be clarifed
where their responsibility lies.  If there is no one who has
responsibility, it is unfortune but unavoidable to close
such tickets as WONTFIX.

--
Yusuke ENDOH <mame / tsg.ne.jp>