Hello,

In message "[ruby-core:29082] Re: [Bug #1685] Some windows unicode path issues remain"
    on Mar.28,2010 16:51:26, <billk / cts.com> wrote:
> I understand how this might be considered a 'feature', but
> I think it is also possible to consider it a bug fix.

Hmm, it has a point in it.
The branch manager should judge whether this change is a bug fix or
feature change.
How do you think, Yugui-san?

> >   (2) need testers :)
> >   (3) need the worker(s) to make the patch to trunk
>
> (1) Please, yes. Let us merge. 93.75% is better than current 6.25% coverage.
> (2) I hope to contribute unicode_path unit-tests. (such as in bootstraptest/)
> (3) I would like to contribute to the patch if my efforts can be useful.
>     (diffs on io.c, file.c, and dir.c look pretty straightforward.)
>     (diffs on win32/win32.c look more difficult, but I can attempt.)

I'm very glad to hear your offer of cooperation.
Thank you!

Regards,
--
U.Nakamura <usa / garbagecollect.jp>