Hi,

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 12:44, Yusuke ENDOH <mame / tsg.ne.jp> wrote:
>> It would be better off waiting for Christian's response.
>
> When you revert the patch, he can complain if he is not satisfied
> with the revert.
> But I believe Christian will not complain about how to fix, unless
> SEGV occurs.

I'm not waiting for the confirmation. I'm asking Christian for
guessing how the "fix" you committed is correct.

>> Would you please reopen this ticket, Yusuke?
>
> In terms of release management, I don't want to leave bug ticket
> open just because of such a confirmation.

Closing a ticket too soon generally is not good for release management
I think. But I'm not a member of 1.9.1 development so it's your
business.

I don't think it should be done but you can close these tickets as well:

Regards,
// NaHi