Hi,

2010/3/28 Hiroshi NAKAMURA <redmine / ruby-lang.org>:
> It would be better off waiting for Christian's response.

When you revert the patch, he can complain if he is not satisfied
with the revert.
But I believe Christian will not complain about how to fix, unless
SEGV occurs.

> Would you please reopen this ticket, Yusuke?

In terms of release management, I don't want to leave bug ticket
open just because of such a confirmation.

And I guess it is better for you to register a new ticket for your
concern of [ruby-core:28969] with the detail description.

--
Yusuke ENDOH <mame / tsg.ne.jp>