Status changed from Feedback to Rejected

Hi,

2010/3/27 Kurt  Stephens <redmine / ruby-lang.org>:
> This is not a good idea, because the expression value Strings accumulated in the Array must be protected from mutation.
> ERB expressions can have side-effects.

That's a good point.  I never thought of that.  Thank you!

This proposal not only brings little performance gain, but also leads
to incompatibility.

I reject the ticket.  If you come up with another idea that solves
the two problems, please register a new ticket with benchmark.

Thanks,

--
Yusuke ENDOH <mame / tsg.ne.jp>

http://redmine.ruby-lang.org