On 3/26/10 8:16 AM, Aaron Patterson wrote:
> Are you on 32bit or 64bit?  I'll try installing a virtual machine.

That machine is i386, so 32-bit.  I have another VM there I can spin up
(and would have to update to latest code) that is 64 too.

sizeof(long) is certainly going to be 32-bit.  Most of NetBSD system
calls are 64-bit for file offsets and the like, however.  I'm not
certain if that matters much.  Pointers are certainly 32-bit here.

>> I'm willing to give out a NetBSD account to you if that helps :)
>
> If I can't get my virtual machine running, I'll take you up on that
> offer.  Thanks!

I have production-like machines that run NetBSD-5.0.x/i386 (32-bit)
and have VMs that run:

  NetBSD-5.0.x/i386
  NetBSD-5.0.x/amd64
  NetBSD-current/i386
  NetBSD-current/amd64

In general I don't mind sharing these with you if that will help make
NetBSD more supported.  If there is some sort of automated build/test
environment I could run and contribute feedback to, I would set that up
as well on all four VMs.

My goal is to get NetBSD to be a first-class Ruby citizen. :)

--Michael