On Mar 24, 2010, at 07:06, Yusuke ENDOH wrote:
Eric, you must reply to this ASAP!
> Anyone who has a direct contact to Eric, please stimulate him.
> I sent him a mail directly a week ago, but he does not reply.
>=20
> If any reply does not come in three days, I'll suggest discharging =
him.
> He is stopping many assigned tickets, including many "Urgent" ones.
> I'm afraid if his unresponsiveness will hinder 1.9.2 release.

I have updated or closed as many tickets as I can.

I plan to import the latest RDoc on Sunday, Pacific Time which will =
allow me to close five of my tickets.  (I have lots of changes in it, so =
I'm running tests against all the gems to make sure it will work.)

I would like to make a new release of RubyGems to fix some outstanding =
issues, but I will need another week for backwards-compatibility testing =
on windows.

Is it acceptable to import RubyGems past the 1.9.2 freeze deadline?  =
There are only bug fixes between 1.3.6 and RubyGems trunk.=