Hello,

In message "[ruby-core:28979] [Bug #1685] Some windows unicode path issues remain"
    on Mar.25,2010 19:10:35, <redmine / ruby-lang.org> wrote:
> I wonder if there is a reason this should not be merged
> into trunk ASAP?

Because I'm too busy to test this branch well :(

Endoh-san says that the feature freeze is March 31.
Then, it is necessary to complete merging it until then,
if we want to include it in 1.9.2 release...

win32-unicode-branch has not contained the globbing features
yet, as Vit pointed in [ruby-core:28977] (thank you, Vit).
However, because it relates to the command line interpretation,
it might be difficult to implement until March 31.
Should we wait until all functions are covered, or merge the
current one?

  (2) need testers :)
  (3) need the worker(s) to make the patch to trunk

Regards,
--
U.Nakamura <usa / garbagecollect.jp>