Hi Yugui,

2010/1/6 Yugui <yugui / yugui.jp>:
> I made a commit that embeded dtrace probes into Ruby so that you can
> profile a Ruby application at runtime. (r26235)

*snip*

> Here is a patch to add the hooks I and ko1 talked about. (attached)
> And here is an extension library that provides prove points to dtrace,
> on top of the hooks. (http://github.com/yugui/vm_probes )
>
> What do you think? ?Can I commit the patch I attached?

Any update here?  I'm not against the feature.
We must determine whether 1.9.2 will aim to include the feature or
not.

Rocky Bernstein offered two suggestions.  [ruby-core:27449]
The first suggestion seems reasonable, but will take some time to
discuss the API.
I guess it is better to leave it to 1.9.3, unfortunately.

--
Yusuke ENDOH <mame / tsg.ne.jp>