Hello,

In message "[ruby-core:28641] [Bug #2616] unable to trap in doze"
    on Mar.13,2010 22:37:33, <redmine / ruby-lang.org> wrote:
> I guess SIGILL is reset in child thread.
> I wrote a patch, but this validity is very doubtful.
> I'd appreciate anyone to correct the patch.

With this patch, re-defining the signal handler on another thread
(such as main thread), each threads has another handler, doesn't
it?

I think that all child threads should define handlers for SEH'ed
signals to redirect the signals to main thread.

Regards,
--
U.Nakamura <usa / garbagecollect.jp>