All:

Just downloaded a copy of CVS from cvshome.org (windows binaries)
and tried to grab the current CVS copy of Ruby using the info from
ruby-lang.org.  The login works ok, but when I try to checkout
Ruby I get a memory exhausted error.  Has anyone run into this on
windows before?

Note: I was able to checkout a Ruby sandbox by using the WinCVS GUI.

Here's the commands/responses I used/received while using the command
line version of CVS for windows.

C:\cvs\root\ruby>cvs -d :pserver:anonymous / cvs.ruby-lang.org:/src login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous / cvs.ruby-lang.org:2401/src
CVS password:

C:\cvs\root\ruby>cvs -z9 -d :pserver:anonymous / cvs.ruby-lang.org:/src
checkout ruby
cvs [checkout aborted]: memory exhausted

C:\cvs\root\ruby>cvs -d :pserver:anonymous / cvs.ruby-lang.org:/src logout
Logging out of :pserver:anonymous / cvs.ruby-lang.org:2401/src

Any help or thoughts on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Regards,
Brad

Brad Coish                   Software Developer
Dymaxion Research Ltd.,      Bus: (902)422-1973 Ext.106
5515 Cogswell St.,           Fax: (902)421-1267
Halifax, Nova Scotia,        Internet: BCoish / dymaxion.com
Canada B3J 1R2

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely
regarded as a bad move.

HHG 2:1