(2010/01/07 23:48), Roger Pack wrote:
> Question:
> Currently there are a few outstanding bugs with patches available for them.
> My first thought was to ping ruby core mailing list every week or so
> and say 'could someone please look at this"
> I don't want to be too intrusive, however, and am open to other suggestions.
> Thoughts?

Most of them seems because of following:
* The patch is wrong but its true solution is complex (You can ask why)
* Can't judge the patch because of its specialty (math, security and so on)
* Simply forgotten

I sometimes comment some ticket, "what's current status?".
It is to remind tickets which seems third one.

--
NARUSE, Yui  <naruse / airemix.jp>