For my first attempt at a ruby module I've taken on the development of
something that is lacking from ruby's existing line up: a flow-tools
module. I'm not suggesting that this is a core module, so this posting
is a little of topic. However, this is where the experts hang out and I
would appreciate it if someone out there with a few moments to spare
would take a look and give me some feedback. Any comments would be
welcome, but those that help make this a better functioning module are
what I need before I announce this more widely.

The module may be downloaded from

        http://ghostgun.com/software/vflow/

Comments to: jeffm / ghostgun.com

Thanks in advance,