On Fri, 12 Mar 2004, Dave Thomas wrote:

> On Mar 11, 2004, at 14:57, Gavin Sinclair wrote:
>
> > Aside: in my own projects, I sometimes RDoc test dirs separately so I
> > can browse the test coverage.  Examining the source code of someone
> > else's test cases gives you example usage, and RDoc is a nice source
> > browser as well as documentation browser!
>
> Have you seen Hugh's problem: I can't reproduce it here?

I've tried this again with a two new directories, one for rdoc and
one for cvs ruby, and I'm still getting the same failure.  Rdoc's
install doesn't seem to install anything conditionally, so
everything should be renewed, shouldn't it?
RDoc Vgs: 2003/08/22 12:33:37 (1.72)
What other diags can I supply?

> Cheers
>
> Dave