Issue #2348 has been updated by Florian Gilcher.

Hi,

thanks for the patch, I applied it with a minor addition (also matching on HAVE_RB_EXEC_RECURSIVE in pp functions to use the "old" behaviour instead).

I expect that the compiler problems are only because of the flags in extconf.rb or are there other thing I missed?

Concerning HAVE_RB_EXEC_RECURSIVE: i looked it up and rb_inspecting_p is gone since March 2005. Are there considerable chances of a modern ruby version still in support that does not have rb_exec_recursive? (1.8.6 perhaps?)

Both questions are more out of curiosity, as I said, I'm not that into Ruby internals and/or consider myself a good C developer ;).

Regards,
Florian

http://redmine.ruby-lang.org