On Fri, 12 Mar 2004, Dave Thomas wrote:

> On Mar 11, 2004, at 14:57, Gavin Sinclair wrote:
>
> > Aside: in my own projects, I sometimes RDoc test dirs separately so I
> > can browse the test coverage.  Examining the source code of someone
> > else's test cases gives you example usage, and RDoc is a nice source
> > browser as well as documentation browser!
>
> Have you seen Hugh's problem: I can't reproduce it here?

I went to a new directory, and re-got the rdoc cvs with the commands
from the web site.  ruby install.rb produced no output, which seems
unusual for rdoc.
brains# /usr/local/bin/ruby ./install.rb
brains# exit
brains# logout
brains hgs 126 %> rdoc --version
RDoc Vgs: 2003/08/22 12:33:37 (1.72)
brains hgs 127 %>
So is what I have up to date, and unmauled by me?
-rwxr-xr-x   1 root     other        156 Jan 30 17:27 /usr/local/bin/rdoc

> Cheers
>
> Dave

        Hugh