> == Regarding maintainers

> вк there is a tendency for proposals for new features to be ignored
> because noone has the authority to reject them

Is this going to be remedied somehow, then?

> вк how about introducing the concept of committers with limited rights?
> вк for the moment, add them as contributors to Redmine, and have them
> close/reject tickets, and see how it turns out (motion passed)
> вк the final to decision to accept them as committers will be madeby matz

I noticed on http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/wiki/ruby/CommitterHowto
That it says "Send patches, send patches and send patches. Someday the
core team will say "OK, commit it by yourself""

I will assume that is the case with any upcoming doc patches I have.
If someone wants me to commit them by myself then I will need commit
rights :)
-r