Hi,

In message "Re: [ruby-core:26118] [Bug #2221] lib/delegate: freeze has odd effects"
    on Fri, 16 Oct 2009 15:43:40 +0900, Marc-Andre Lafortune <redmine / ruby-lang.org> writes:

|Freeze doesn't quite freeze, and can't be cloned:

|But maybe the Delegator itself should also be frozen? I mean should a call to #__setobj__ raise a runtime error or not?

I think both should be frozen.  I checked in the patch.  I'd like to
see if it works (or not).

|Also, there are other methods that should probably be forwarded (eql?, hash, etc...); see issue #1333.

I have tried once, but code became vary clumsy, mostly because no
constant can be accessed or initialized from BasicObject.

							matz.