On Oct 6, 2009, at 4:11 PM, Roger Pack wrote:

> One idea might be, if you don't want formatting warnings, to
> "pre-format" code before you require it.
> (ruby prettifier or ruby2ruby(ruby_parser) it).

No.  Then line number information is lost when the code is generated.
Think of the fun you would have tracking down exceptions when the line
numbers are meaningless.

> Or perhaps redirect:
> $alias ruby=ruby_wrapper_script_which_swallows_indentation_warnings

This doesn't make sense.  If I distribute the generated code (which I
always do), should I expect my users to do this?

---
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovemaking.com