On Sep 29, 2009, at 01:03 , Mark Moseley wrote:

> The hook works fine, it just doesn't pass in the id and klass
> variables. You can get them pretty easily, though
> (ruby_current_thread->cfp->iseq->defined_method_id and
> ruby_current_thread->cfp->iseq->klass).

Neither ruby_current_thread nor rb_thread_t are defined as public, so
I don't see how this is possible (and safe/maintainable). They appear
to be in the private vm_core.h at the base of trunk/1_9.

It seems to me that the TODO that I pointed out needs to be finished
for event_hook to be usable.

Koichi, are there any plans for this?